Want to see fish ?

This page desribe fish. Most peoples use fish in a different ways.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Make money with 7815 datasheet

7815 datasheet


@eblc1388, bertus: Ok, I didn't know what a voltage doubler was. What I want to do is make a -15V, -12V, 5V and variable voltage ~0 - ~20V bench power supply. I want to be able to use any combination of rails with a total max current draw of 1A measured at the transfomer I guess, since each regulator will be 78xx or 79xx it should be ok even if all the current is coming from 1 rail . On the first page the voltage is given in VCT, which I assume is voltage at the centre tapped node, as shown on the second page. Does this mean that the AC voltage measured from the the CT node to any other node is 20VAC? So if I measured the AC voltage between the two nodes not CT , then it would be twice 40VAC? But basically it will be what bertus posted: except I will have -15 and -12 coming from the center tap, 5V coming from the output of the +12V I think and the variable coming from the positive part of the center tap.
7815 datasheet 7815 datasheet
Tags: Make money with 7815 datasheet
| Some Articles: 7815 datasheet | Original post: 7815 datasheet | Technorati tag: 7815 datasheet | Virgilio tag: 7815 datasheet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home